 Robotics / 3294
  angle sensor output in degree?

While surfing I came upon this page: (URL) there was a bunch of text; I snipped the relevant line: (...) In this sentence they are referring to the LEGO Control Lab interface boxes. I know that lego uses the same sensors for both RCX and the Control (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)