 Robotics / 3273
    can nqc control index of values? —GK Khalsa
   I have been using the Smalltalk Bot-kit for programming, and I think it's great. But as the code grew, I ran into a Spirit exception, that locks up the port. Anyway, I'll move the code to nqc, but I was taking advantage of a feature I don't see in (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: can nqc control index of values? —Dave Baum
   You can't explicitly assign variables to slots, but the allocation is simple enough - they get allocated in the same order they are declared, starting with 0. I can't promise that the allocation order will never change, but on the other hand I can't (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)