 Robotics / 3256
  Programming Information

We HomeSchool and I want to use mindstorms in my 16 year old sons curriculium. What advantages are there to using Visual Basic for programming Mindstorms versus the the software provided in Mindstorms. Also anyone using RoboLab? How does that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming Information

Hi, The Lego-Robotics Wiki web maintains pages that list the available programming options for Mindstorms and Cybermaster. See: (URL) Wiki site is a collaborative web site that can be added to by anyone interested in Lego-Robotics. If you're (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming Information

Hi, I've just published Brainstorm which is derived from UCBLogo. It makes use of the SPIRIT.OCX commands. See my page at (URL) for more info. (...) ---...--- (...) ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)