 Robotics / 3229
Re: Wheels, Treads, Feet, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 05:24:04 GMT

Wheels... Definatly wheels. Larger ones in the rear and smaller ones in the
front. I have done some work with a mini-stock race crew and use some of the
knowledge gained there in my designs. Hopefully soon I'll get the pics of my
dragster on the Mindstorms page (I don't have another place to put them on
the www). My next project is probably gonna be a modified Fiat 124 coupe
like I worked on with the race crew. Hard part is getting 200+ horsepower
out of one motor. :)