 Robotics / 3220
    Re: AC Adapter Specs? —Al Thiele
   I believe that you should, indeed, be wary of oversizing an AC adapter. The simple "wall cube" is unregulated and typically employs a "just-big- enough" transformer. Voltage under light loading rises considerably above nominal, and poses a threat of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AC Adapter Specs? —Peter Thorup
   I had posed this question to Fred Martin at MIT who was involved in the designing of the Programmable Brick/RCX and this was his response; (...) This is by no means an official response from The Lego Group. Pete (...) -- Did you check the web site (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)