 Robotics / 3206
    Re: Thoughts on Turning —Nick Taylor
   Jim - - - Perspective #1: As a teaching/learning tool the HB is a "real-life" micro- controller that serves as a great intro to programming embedded applications. It was designed to do just that at M.I.T. Perspective #2: As a toy for the robotics (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Thoughts on Turning —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Perspective #1 makes the HB great for programmers. Perspective #2 makes the HB great for robotics hobbyists. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in another thread, the HB is totally unsuitable for people who just want to play around with LEGO while (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Thoughts on Turning —Nick Taylor
   Mark - - - I do not understand why you want to get into a pissing contest about using the HandyBoard with LEGO robots. My first (and only) posting to you was an honest attempt to help you, and I apologized when I realised that it wasn't HB (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)