 Robotics / 3205
  Communicating with Cybermaster not easy

Hello there, I am experimenting with the Cybermaster, but is not able to get the communication line up between the PC and rcx radio tower. (I use Visual Prolog for programming). I use 2400bps 8 bit no parity 1 stopbit I am sending a byte sequence (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Communicating with Cybermaster not easy

Take a look at my page to find out how the CyberMaster protocol works (it is not the very same as the RCX), and to find som sample programs in C and Perl that works. (...) ---...--- Peter Ljungstrand; PLAY Research Group, Viktoria Institute (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)