 Robotics / 3197
  Re: Thoughts on Turning

(...) *shudder* Despite my not-quite-purist's outlook, cutting Legos up if the thing you make are already available otherwise just freaks me out :) well, I just recently ordered some Service sets: 2 gear sets, 2 small beam sets, 2 axle sets, and two (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Thoughts on Turning

I like the gear plates for creating gantry type of constructions. I used them in my "photocopier"/fax (no photo available as I've already disassembled it). Matt medinfo@aros.net (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)