 Robotics / 3154
Re: Ball gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:47:36 GMT

If it is the one I am thinking of it does not mesh well with any of the
other standard gears.  This part is meant to be placed in the middle of a
ring with 4 ball joints sticking off the outside edge. It is used to adjust
a helicopter cyclic in the nighthawk model 8412.  It enables power
transmission through a tilting joint.  The tilting is a bit limited, and the
apparatus that allows the piece connection on the other side from the power
is large.  Should visit The technica registry to have a better look at the
pieces.

LINC