 Robotics / 3143
Re: Working around the 3 output limitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:01:49 GMT

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:41:25 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (David
Martineau) wrote:

Actually I believe it is called a 'rack' and originally used for the
'rack and pinion' steering on the early technic cars
Let me try my hand at ASCII art:

Ah! That one, of course, I can't think Why I confused it... I must
have way too many of those pieces. Like, at least 15, and I just
ordered two more 5229, so that's another 4....

Jasper