 Robotics / 3134
    wrong mindstorm —Tom Barrowman
   Bill, The mindstorm version is strickly toy store. The school version uses National Instruments Lab view programming. Same brick and tower is used. Please give me a call at 1-800-362-4308 and I will return a call to you. Give me your home phone no. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)