 Robotics / 3134
3133  |  3135
Subject:
wrong mindstorm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 01:00:47 GMT

Bill,
The mindstorm version is strickly toy store. The school version uses
National Instruments Lab view programming. Same brick and tower is used.
Please give me a call at 1-800-362-4308 and I will return a call to you.
Give me your home phone no. if you cannot be easily reached in school.
Tom Barrowman LEGO Dacta rep.& former Technology Education teacher
Queensbury-NY