 Robotics / 3134
  wrong mindstorm

Bill, The mindstorm version is strickly toy store. The school version uses National Instruments Lab view programming. Same brick and tower is used. Please give me a call at 1-800-362-4308 and I will return a call to you. Give me your home phone no. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)