 Robotics / 3114
  Re: homebrew Temp sensor

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36a914e5.172025205@...et.com>... (...) Right, you could use an electrolytic if you wanted to make sure you always plugged your sensor the right way. Many people who are in this group do not know the subtleties of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: homebrew Temp sensor

(...) I damn well know what an elco is, thank you, and, I've never seen one blow up from <12V.. they can get a bit hot, and make a little plop, but I've personally never seen them shower the room with shrapnel. Which of course, is not saying that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)