 Robotics / 3108
Re: Smooth Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:44:18 GMT

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:32:28 GMT, "Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net>
wrote:

I need 12 1x6 or 1x8 smooth plates. Any color. I can get a few in the 8277
Giant Builder. Any body know of another set that has an abundance of these
plates? I use them for ways on my machines. Any help is appreciated.

Set 6567 Speed Splasher has two red 1*8 tiles. It is available under
$2.50, generally.

But don't tell your SO, or you won't be able to buy a few multiples of
8277 :)
(just bought two myself, over the last few days... I now have a
_really_ large helicopter, inspired by those in the instructions for
8277. The rotor-blades are 70 studs, and the body is around 130-140
studs long.)

Jasper