 Robotics / 31
  Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?

(...) OOOhhh! what's that? tell me more :) My current project is a design for a SolarVane (Sun Tracking Unit) that only uses 2 light sensors (Ideally you'd have 4, but I came up with an elegant little fudge to solve that)... Now I just need a (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?

(...) Check out (URL) and in specific (URL) Quite C is (as the name implies) a C-like programming language for the RCX. It runs on MS Windows and MacOS, and as soon as Dave gets around to working on the serial code, on Linux. It's _much_ more (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?

(...) Each pair of light sensors is used to determine variance above and below the "ideal" position, with one pair controling each axis of motion (when both light sensors in a pair are in shade, the head is pointed directly at the sun (or bright (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)