 Robotics / 3070
3069  |  3071
Subject:
Lego Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 20:18:13 GMT

Am I to assume that you prefer the Robolab software to the software that
comes with the commercial Mindstorms product? We Home-School and are
going to use Mindstorms in my High School sons curriculium. I would be
interested in any and all resources you could reccomend that would help
me prepare to use MindStorms effectively. Would I be better off using
the Robolab software If so are there any projects that come with the
software or can you reccomend any books that would hepl me with this?

Thank You

Jim Clark

This message was sent from Bess.Net, a filtered Internet Access Provider
for children and families.