 Robotics / 3067
    Re: Mindstorms/Robolab in education —Ben Erwin
   I wrote a paper about using ROBOLAB called "Middle School Engineering with LEGO and LabVIEW" (ROBOLAB was written with LabVIEW) and I would be very eager and willing to collaborate with you on a project. This paper, and another one I wrote called (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms/Robolab in education —The Clark Family
   Mr Irwin I am looking at buying Robolab software for my 16 year old son to use in Homeschooling. My question is this what kind of sensors can robolab use? Touch, Temp,Light, angle, rotation. Just trying to compare capabilities to other software (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms/Robolab in education —Benjamin Erwin
   (...) ROBOLAB can use all 4 of the LEGO sensors you mentioned, as can every software package out there for the RCX, as far as I know. (angle and rotations are two facets of the same sensor) (...) ROBOLAB can be more frustrating and require more (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)