 Robotics / 3067
Re: Mindstorms/Robolab in education
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:59:48 GMT

I wrote a paper about using ROBOLAB called "Middle School Engineering with
LEGO and LabVIEW" (ROBOLAB was written with LabVIEW) and I would be very
eager and willing to collaborate with you on a project.

This paper, and another one I wrote called "Systems Engineering and K-12
Education: A New Perspective" (about some pre-ROBOLAB lego work) can both
be found at http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/ under "publications"

-Ben

"Kin W. Lau" wrote:

I wonder could anyone point me to some informations/white papers on
using Mindstorms/Robolab in
high school education. I would be interested to collaborate with anyone
interested to write a paper about using Mindstorms/Robolab in high
school education.

Please contact me.

Regards,
--
Kin W. Lau
Digital Communications And Signal Processing Group,

Email:  kin.lau@ic.ac.uk
        kxl@bts.co.uk