 Robotics / 305
Re: Building gcc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:41:27 GMT

3. Get crossgcc patch (Cygnus
[ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/embedded/crossgcc/])
4. Apply patch

I wonder if this is the step I was missing.  After following Allen's
instructions, I ran into troubles with an include directory missing files,
so I just created empty files and the compilation complete fine.  Maybe
using crossgcc fills in those files with more reasonable information.

-Kekoa