 Robotics / 3048
  Re: Voltage generator

It occurs to me that a pure Lego solution could be constructed fron a fibre-optic doodad and a light sensor. Get your mechanisim to rotate the fibre-optic rotator, use one fibre pointing at the light sensor, and bingo! instant anero...wossname. and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Voltage generator

There is a better way to use the fiber optic doodad as a rotation sensor: just connect it to the RCX on an input configured as a light-sensor and count pulses in electrical resistance. Read more here: (URL) -----Original Message----- (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Voltage generator

Way to go Simen! I just looked at your web site - Very cool. I can't wait to give this a try. Is there anywhere on your site where you have a code sample to share two sensors on one input? Regards, Dave Ryder. In article (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Voltage generator

(...) I will post more code in a short while, but I am editing those web-pages on a different computer than i keep my NQC programs so that needs a bit of coordination. But I can outline the basics right away (i have no reference right here so bear (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)