 Robotics / 3004
Re: ok, time for a stupid question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:19:02 GMT

I made my own version of these two designs that is, I think, stronger
and cleaner. You can find pictures in the tips and tricks section on my
lego web site.

Mark Overmars
http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/

I believe the one you are referring to is found at:
http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/diff.html

and http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego shows some applications of the
adder/subtractors (one is very close to Leo's design and the uses
the differentials a bit differently and is more efficient for the
purposes of wheeled and tracked vehicles).

alex