 Robotics / 2988
  FW: rcxcc error

I hope this posts as I haven't had much luck in the past. Anyway - I am trying to run the RcxCC tools and I get the following error : Exception EOleSysError in module RCXCC.EXE at 00052F5D. Class not registered. Can anyone point me in the right (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: rcxcc error

You must install the spirit.ocx. This is done either by installing the mindstorms software that came with the kit, or by locating the Spirit.ocx on the cd-rom, copy it to your system directory and run regserv32 on it 1. Run program (from the start (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)