 Robotics / 2988
FW: rcxcc error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:15:49 GMT

I hope this posts as I haven't had much luck in the past. Anyway -

I am trying to run the RcxCC tools and I get the following error :

Exception EOleSysError in module RCXCC.EXE at 00052F5D. Class not
registered.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? BTW both version 2.0 and 2.1
do this.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Michael Jones
Peripheral Test Instruments, Inc.
The Worlds Finest SCSI and FCAL Diagnostic Tools
www.scsitools.com
303-763-7488