 Robotics / 298
Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:39:39 GMT

Alan Clegg wrote in message
<19981105190756.23775.qmail@ecto.greenpeas.org>...
When I first bought my Mindstorms kit, I immediately started looking around
for information and was not able to find any... I created a mailing list
that I then mentioned on my "www.legomindstorms.com" page.  I can see that
it might be a useful place for those of us that want to talk about the Lego
side of the stuff more than the hacking of the robotic brick.

If you want to discuss 'LEGO side instead of hacking' in here, please just
do so.

Eric