 Robotics / 2964
    Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL? —Ben Williamson
   In NQC, just say: task main { SetDatalog(0); } I freaked when I first noticed the flashing pie chart, I thought my batteries were about to die. No big deal, except that my Probe robot was half way through a three hour scan of the Thunderbirds model! (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL? —Chris Magno
   Thanks Ben: this bit of code did the trick, I am now pie free. ;) i really gotta learn C. or just keep my fingers crossed and hope someone GTREAT at programming writes a Basic to NQC compiler. any takers? 10 clr 20 a = peek (sensor 1) 30 poke (out (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL? —Peter Hesketh
   In article <36A49D97.931256BD@myna.com>, Chris Magno <cmagno@myna.com> writes (...) Yes, me. If I spent less time reading lego-robotics and more time coding I would get there faster! I have written a qbasic program which will let you send bytecodes (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Basic to NQC —Chris Magno
   HI: :) I never thought people would take that last bit so seriously. I can live without line numbers. I had to learn to not use them after I got a basic stamp. pervious to that all my programing knowledge came from my glorified microcontroler (an (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)