 Robotics / 2931
    Re: Light outputs on RCX —Shane Weston
   (...) I made several diffrent color (even flashing!) lights with the mini xmas lights. they are real bright if you set the output to 8 or they work at any level. I took the bulb out of the little plastic holder and soldered wires to the wires on the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Light outputs on RCX —Ben Erwin
   LEGO Dacta does make lightbulbs... probably more expensive than Radio Shack though, but at least they attach to other LEGO pieces quite nicely. -Ben (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)