 Robotics / 2915
Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:47:28 GMT

Hellyer, Richard wrote:

My RCX exhibits on flashing little quadrant on the right hand side (below
the program number) - it seems to do this even with fresh batteries so I
guess that it isn't a  low battery indication. Does anyone out there know
what it might represent (I can 't find a description in the lego manual)

The quadrants indicate that the RCX has data in its internal "DataLog".

As entries are added to the log more segments are shown. When four
segments are shown the log is full. The log entries represent the values
of variables and sensors during the course of the RCX running a program.
Entries can be made or the log cleared by commands in a program or from
your PC.

Malcolm