 Robotics / 2864
Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 05:17:42 GMT

Hellyer, Richard wrote in message ...
Does anyone out there know
what it might represent (I can 't find a description in the lego manual)

I think you are talking about  the DataLog indicator.  If you allocate space
with SetDatalog it shows up.  As the Log is filled with DatalogNext commands
it shows all 4 pieces of pie.  You can get rid of it by setting SetDatalog
to 0.