 Robotics / 2900
    Re: Fron End Loader Instructions or examples —Clay Aucoin
   Please let me know when you get those pictures up, and if you can't get tem on the web, could it be possible for you to scan the book on a copy machine and mail it to me? That would be the ultimate solution. if you want to take that route, please (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)