 Robotics / 2900
Re: Fron End Loader Instructions or examples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:13:56 GMT

Please let me know when you get those pictures up, and if you can't get tem
on the web, could it be possible for you to scan the book on a copy machine
and mail it to me? That would be the ultimate solution. if you want to take
that route, please let me know so that I can get you all of my information.

Thank You,

Clay Aucoin, caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com
Information Technologies Director, Web Services Division
Cruise & Vacation Shoppes America
http://www.cruiseshoppes.com
800 375-0199 x22
504 833-0340 x22