 Robotics / 2867
    Fron End Loader Instructions or examples —Clay Aucoin
   I was just wondering if anyone had the 8459 Front-End Loader. I want to see the construction concept of the turning mechanism. I checked the instruction archives and it doesn't contain this one. What may even be better help, does anyone know of a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fron End Loader Instructions or examples —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Hello Clay, I have the kit built, but don't have a camera to easily illustrate Lego's solution for you. In words, I can say that it has two swivel points above and below a universal joint that links the front and rear drive trains. The (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)