 Robotics / 285
  Re: > Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts?

Hi I am of the same opinion - living in Australia, Mindstorms will not be available till 1999 sometime - I have built a Home Brew Lego Robot that is driven by the Paralell Port on a PC. I too would like to see other Lego Robot type stuff apart from (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

In message <482566B3.008324C5.0....csc.com>, bwiren@csc.com writes (...) Yes. Have you seen the CyberMaster? In a way its better because it is radio linked with the PC instead of IR. I have only had it a few days but I am starting to realise its (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)