 Robotics / 2822
  Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?

(...) I know the figures are just a suggested starting point, but I think the volume should be a total in cubic inches. For example: the Light class above would be 6"x6"x6"=216 cubic inches. This would off contestants the option to built large & (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?

I chose the volume model because of it's ease of execution. Just get a box of the desired dimensions, pop the robot in the box, if it fits, OK, if not, bump the robot up to the next division or open/unlimited category. Kinda like the carry-on (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)