 Robotics / 2811
  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) I'd be less concerned about the mice crawling all over the lego than I would be about the safety of the mouse. LEGO constructs can be easily be cleaned, repaired, or even replaced at a nominal cost If a careless 'bot happened to go right over (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) Let me start by saying that I agree with you 100%. Mouse torture does not make for an interesting game. :) On the other hand, I think we are strongly underestimating the mouse. Anyone who has every tried to catch one when it gets loose will (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) I was more noting that it's hard to herd critters that can crawl over you to escape. W/R/T the safety of the mice...well, local pet shops do sell mice for snake food, so while I do deplore needless harm to animals, I don't see the possibility (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)