 Robotics / 27986
  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

(...) Love it! My young students haven't melted anything yet, but they've sure twisted a lot of axles in battle. Is the software only downloadable with a purchase key? It would be interesting to have my students download the software onto their home (...) (11 years ago, 10-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

Glad the EV3 software download is free. It would definitely support the students working on their programs outside of the lab. Of course, in many of the Title I schools, many have no access to home computers. It's going to be interesting how younger (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

(...) Hey Tai, Download the commercial EV3 software from www.lego.com/mindstorms link provided by bennetc5 who owns an EV3 set. I'm reviewing the language manual and acquainting myself with the User Interface. As they say, once you know how to (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

(...) Hey Tai, Under the Edit Menu there is a Change Language. Mine only shows English when that option is clicked. Seems to me, the software is setup for localization. Maybe you can contact Lego and get the SDK and provide the Vietnamese language (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

You can call me Chris :) (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)