 Robotics / 27963
  Question about NXT rechargeable battery

I bought a rechargeable battery for my NXT and was very happy with it. However, I have ended up not using the NXT for some months and the rechargeable battery was left in the NXT. This weekend, I went to recharge the battery, it has been on the (...) (12 years ago, 14-May-12, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about NXT rechargeable battery

(...) Hi Frances, Unfortunately, it may not be recoverable. Rechargeables can lose their ability to hold a charge if left unused for long periods. Having said that, I generally leave my NXT rechargeables attached, sometimes for long periods, and (...) (12 years ago, 16-May-12, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about NXT rechargeable battery

It never hurts to ask LEGO customer support... (12 years ago, 17-May-12, to lugnet.robotics)