 Robotics / 27963
27962  |  27964
Subject:
Question about NXT rechargeable battery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 10:09:47 GMT

I bought a rechargeable battery for my NXT and was very happy with it.
However, I have ended up not using the NXT for some months and the rechargeable
battery was left in the NXT.
This weekend, I went to recharge the battery, it has been on the charger for two
days now and the battery is still flat. The green light comes on on the battery
indicating that it is charging.
Any ideas what the problem is, and what I can do to get the battery to recharge?