 Robotics / 27962
  Re: Raspberry Pi and Berry Box – The Transparent Case

(...) Initially (at least) the Pi comes without a case, so I expect it is just a matter of building around it so it doesn't rattle too much. I haven't received mine yet, but I'll take a moment to see how well a pure LEGO case can work. It feels a (...) (12 years ago, 13-Apr-12, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Raspberry Pi and Berry Box – The Transparent Case

(...) I just received my Raspberry Pi (lastest revision which is Rev 2 with 512 MB of RAM) and will be building a Lego case for it. There are several Lego case designs out there for public consumption: Lego case which can be ordered (instructions (...) (12 years ago, 18-Oct-12, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)