 Robotics / 27961
27960  |  27962
Subject:
Raspberry Pi and Berry Box – The Transparent Case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:26:26 GMT

Hi all.  I don't know how many people around here have heard of the Raspberry
Pi, but I saw that someone is working on a Lego compatible case for it.  The
Raspberry Pi is a computer on a chip that is really cheap.  This would seem to
be an inexpensive way to add a lot more computing power to a Lego robotics
project.

Raspberry Pi:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Berry Box - Discussion: