 Robotics / 2793
  Unidirectional drive (was Re: Synchro drive in Lego)

(...) Yup, that'd work. But it would have the annoying side-effect of making a heck of a lot of noise as the ratchet went from tooth to tooth. Is there any way to minimize that? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Unidirectional drive (was Re: Synchro drive in Lego)

(...) It would only do it when turning the assembly, not driving the robot. So it might be acceptable. I don't think I have the parts to try this unfortunately. -Paul (pspeed@augustschell.com -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)