 Robotics / 27832
27831  |  27833
Subject:
Some new videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 03:14:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have added a few relatively new videos to YouTube and my blog.

Lip syncing robot
This is a single motor that moves based on the intensity of the sound coming
into the sound sensor
http://tinkernology.blogspot.com/2009/11/lego-lip-synching-robot.html

Domino Printer
This is a robot that drops dominos in a pattern that spells out words, much like
a very slow dot matrix printer.  It uses one NXT, three servos, and eight PF
motors controlled by the HiTechnic IRLink.
http://tinkernology.blogspot.com/2009/10/dominobot.html

Stewart Platform
A Stewart Platform is usually seen as the base in flight simulators, but there
are lots of applications.  It uses a single NXT, six PF motors, and the
HiTechnic IRLink.
http://tinkernology.blogspot.com/2009/12/lego-stewart-platform.html

Chris Shepherd
“Shep”