 Robotics / 278
  Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

(...) You missed the context. I'm pretty sure you would have understood this stuff had you been reading the lego-robotics list before it started dumping messages onto lugnet.robotics. And if this sort of thing was uninteresting to you, being on the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote in message (...) Agreed! That may be true. LINC (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

(...) As the perpetrator of part of the above, I should add to the confusion by saying that I'm going to test the egcs/gcc theory by compiling the tm stuff with egcs instead of gcc :-) Results soon (I have to wait until my son's birthday [saturday] (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

(...) I agree. FAQ is desperately needed. I liked the outline that was discussed yesterday. Did anyone actually volunteer to work on that? I dind't see anything definate here. I would, but I'm realy the wrong type of person for this :) -Vadim (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

(...) I had volunteered to work on the FAQ, however someone else had contacted me last night expressing an interest in doing it instead. I am waiting on a definite yes/no answer as to whether that person really wants to take on the responsibility. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

In message <3642724D.8A22E7A0@projo.com>, Brian Stormont <brian@projo.com> writes (...) Hi I have only just joined as a CyberMaster owner and have not got any of the previous messages. How can I obtain a list of them? What message number if any (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)