 Robotics / 27779
  Re: NXT and iPod touch

No, it will not work. Due to Apple's restrictions, any device that a developer wants to talk to over Bluetooth must be brand-new and approved by Apple. The developer of the iNXT Remote app says that if the restrictions are changed, he will gladly (...) (15 years ago, 12-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT and iPod touch

Now that rev 3.0 has been released for the iphone and itouch, maybe the software can be updated. The NXT brick sees my iPod touch, but I get no response from the iPod. So it is close. Thanks. Ddodge (...) (14 years ago, 24-Feb-10, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT and iPod touch

My response from September still applies, ddodge. (...) (14 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.robotics)