 Robotics / 27770
Re: Looking for replacement CD-Rom for Droid Developer Kit (9748)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tom Tuddenham wrote:
Oops.. absolutely correct - do I feel like an idiot? :)

As Doug says, the brick can only be programmed in a limited sense
using VLL. The way we do it is via a Spybotics robot, programmed
using NQC and connected to the Microscout via a light-tube.

Not really the answer (unless you have a Spybotics) - sincere
apologies for leading you up the garden path. And thanks to Doug for
correcting me.

Cheers
Tom

I didn't think there would be a programming software on the disk - but the box
and the instruction manual indicated that there were instructions for additional
models on the disk.