 Robotics / 27762
  Original Mindstorms software on Win XP

By trial, error, and lots of googling, I found a recipe for getting to the programming feature in the RIS software that came with my old original set. When installing, let it install quicktime 2 and 3 as well as the old DirectX; only do the minimum (...) (15 years ago, 11-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Original Mindstorms software on Win XP

Forgot one of the most useful parts... (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics)