 Robotics / 2771
  Re: Pen Mounting Ideas?

(...) the (...) mess (...) straight (...) You might like to have a look at my "Programmable Plotter"; there are a few pics on the Mindstorms website at (URL) don't know how you currently have your marker mounted, but I was surprised to find how well (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pen Mounting Ideas?

You might also want to take a look at: (...) NIC Architect MCI Worldcom -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)