 Robotics / 27697
Re: Ogre - a LEGO NXT based "tank"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:29:42 GMT

Mr. Davis! I just watched the video, AND IT IS AWESOME! That combination of
controls is fantastic. I am really glad you posted this creation. I couldn't get
over the way the thing shoots! It is utterly _!_ridiculoid_!_ LOL! <3

I really like the video method you used to present this creation.

Ok, again, I can't get over the volume that this thing puts out in Zamour
Spheres! LOL! Hailfire system.... oh man....

I want to learn more about this IR Link from HiTechnic.

...and YOU sir WOULD have a Black NXT, bravo.

Thanks again! Awesome MOC.

Eric Sophie