 Robotics / 27665
    Vision Command alternate camera —Rob Hendrix
   Long forgotten information, but since my memory works in mysterious ways, I have just thought of something from the past... Vision Cammond camera was actually a Logitech cam. I think once upon a time I found a wireless logitech cam with the same (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command alternate camera —Steve Hassenplug
    those cameras still require a connection to a computer. big bummer. Steve (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command alternate camera —Rob Hendrix
    "Steve Hassenplug" <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote in message news:c1b3c2010903041...ail.com... (...) Right, the camera does, but at least that's [something]. Its a connection to the computer, but at least the one I'm referring to is wireless. I (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)