 Robotics / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
archive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:27:02 GMT

Hey!  Wow, this is quite a merger. :)

In our office we all red mailing lists and have found that a lot of mailing
lists have archives, but most of these archives aren't searchable.  We
have developed an archiver for this purpose.  At first we had intended on
keeping this for ourselves, but as people got to know about it, it grew
to be quite popular.

Have a look at what we have:  http://lq.corenetworks.com/

We would love to archive your mailing list.  Since we've been
playing with the Lego Mindstorms, the general concensus in the office
now is to write better programs for it. :)   Let us know what you, as
a group, think of our archiver, and let us know if you would be
interested in making your archive searchable for anyone. Thanks. :)

--
Angela Martell
ListQuest Development Team